HARLEY HEALTH VILLAGE
64 Harley Street
London W1G 7HB
Centrally located on the internationally prestigious Harley Street, Harley Health Village is equipped with the latest advanced medical
facilities and is uniquely placed to provide you with the perfect operating and recovery facilities.
Harley Health Village operating theatres are fitted with the latest equipment and adhere to all national and international health standards
are CQC registered and compliant.
The theatres operate under a best practice framework and are designed to deliver comfort, safety
- Innovative systems
- State-of-the-art equipment
- CQC registered
- Optimised for safety
- Exceptional quality control
- Full support structure
- Streamlined work flow
- Latest technology
- Administrative assistance
GETTING TO THE HOSPITAL
- Marylebone Station- Approximately 10 minutes by taxi.
- Euston Station- Approximately 10 minutes by taxi.
- Oxford Circus Station- Central, Bakerloo or Victoria line
- Bond Street Station- Central or Jubilee line
- Regents Park- Bakerloo line
- Great Portland- Hammersmith & City, Circle or Metropolitan line
You consultant or your nurse will provide comprehensive discharge guidelines ahead of your procedure.
If you need to take any medication following your departure, this will be given to you when you leave.