- Back home you are supposed to take it easy; which means obviously no sport or heavy lifting for six weeks.
- Ideally, you should sleep on your back in a slightly inclined position.
- You cannot shower your breasts for one week.
- You cannot drive for one week.
- You might be in pain and will need to take some painkillers.
- You will be told to take some antibiotics for one week.
- Your dressing needs to stay clean and dry.
- If necessary, it can be changed by a nurse every other day, before you see your surgeon again.