Dr Gary Horn has been practising plastic and aesthetic surgery for 25 years.
Dr Horn has been filmed by the BBC, for the Plastic Fantastic series. In 2003, Dr Horn designed the world’s first pectoral implant, which is now used internationally. He is on the specialist registrar of the British General Medical Council, as a plastic surgeon. Dr Horn was trained in Paris (Hospital Saint Louis and Hospital Saint Antoine) and graduated as a specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery in 1988. He has a plastic surgery practice in London, Paris and Brussels.
Dr Horn is a member of the French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (Sofcpre); a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), and a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons (BACS).
Dr. Gary Horn is a full member of several specialist organisations including:
- – British General Medical Council, UK
- – European Board of Plastic Surgery
- – French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- – British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons
- – International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
- – Royal Society of Medicine
- – Belgian Medical Society of Plastic Surgery
Dr Horn is an expert in buttock and breast augmentation using implants, fat transfer and non-surgical methods.