I’m interested in …
A ‘natural’ breast augmentation via fat transfer to the breast, avoids the need for a silicone breast implant.
- Less scarring, or no scarring at all.
- Natural shape.
- Lower overall complication rate vs. implants.
- A liposuction is part of each procedure.
- Higher cost.
- A smaller increase from one procedure vs implants.
- Multiple procedures for a significant increase in size.
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the breast implant method of breast augmentation.
- Size and shape of the implants (round or teardrop, total volume, implant projection)
- The position of the implants (above or below the muscle).
- Where the scar will be (incision location).
- Smooth or rough texture, silicone or saline.
- Silicone gel implants or new B-Lite implants.
3D Scan and Projection Available
See different size options before surgery.
Corrects the sagging of the breast which generally occurs after pregnancy, substantial weight loss or with age. An incision is made around the areola if the sagging is mild; or, in an inverted T, or lollypop shape. The procedure can be combined with implants and fat transfer to the breast.