A ‘natural’ breast augmentation via fat transfer to the breast, avoids the need for a silicone breast implant.
- Less scarring, or no scarring at all.
- Natural shape.
- Lower overall complication rate vs. implants.
- A liposuction is part of each procedure.
- Higher cost.
- A smaller increase from one procedure vs implants.
- Multiple procedures for a significant increase in size.
- Size and shape of the implants (round or teardrop, total volume, implant projection)
- The position of the implants (above or below the muscle).
- Where the scar will be (incision location).
- Smooth or rough texture, silicone or saline.
- Silicone gel implants or new B-Lite implants.
3D Scan and Projection Available
See different size options before surgery.
Corrects the sagging of the breast which generally occurs after pregnancy, substantial weight loss or with age. An incision is made around the areola if the sagging is mild; or, in an inverted T, or lollypop shape. The procedure can be combined with implants and fat transfer to the breast.
About the author
Clinic Director Dr Gary Horn
Dr Gary Horn is the owner and director of Harley Breast and is responsible for all website content.
Dr Horn is a registered Plastic Surgeon in the UK (GMC 4267803) and Belgium.
Dr Gary Horn is a highly acclaimed Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with over 25 years of experience in breast augmentation and reshaping using breast implants (over 2,000 surgeries performed) and fat transfer to the breast. Dr Horn is a registered Plastic Surgeon in the UK (GMC 4267803) and Belgium.
SPECIALITIES: General Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
LANGUAGES: English, French
GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL NUMBER: 4267803
Dr Horn is qualified to perform a large range of procedures, including:
Breast augmentation with cohesive silicone gel implants, fat transfer to the breasts, Breast Lift, Mastopexy.