- Harley Breast specialises in breast augmentation using breast implants or your own body fat.
A ‘natural’ breast augmentation via fat transfer to the breast, avoids the need for a silicone breast implant.
- Less scarring, or no scarring at all.
- Natural shape.
- Lower overall complication rate vs. implants.
- A liposuction is part of each procedure.
- Higher cost.
- Smaller increase from one procedure vs implants.
- Multiple procedures for a significant increase in size.
- Size and shape of the implants (round or teardrop, total volume, implant projection)
- Position of the implants (above or below the muscle).
- Where the scar will be (incision location).
- Smooth or rough texture, silicone or saline.
3D Scan and Projection Available
See different size options before surgery.
Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Corrects the sagging of the breast which generally occurs after pregnancy, substantial weight loss or with age. An incision is made around the areola if the sagging is mild; or, in an inverted T, or lollypop shape. The procedure can be combined with implants, and fat transfer to the breast.
Harley Breast Surgery provides a Surgeon-led consultation. Your first consultation will be with an experienced breast augmentation and reshaping surgeon, rather than a nurse or patient coordinator.
We offer patients the choice of a range of advanced methods of breast augmentation, ranging from minimally invasive fillers, fat transfer and breast implants.
After Care Contact 24 / 7
24 / 7 aftercare to assist you during your recovery.
Clinic: 020 3633 5055
Mobile / text message: 07826 123989
Patient aftercare (24/7): 07426 040086